Personal training is a
great way to see faster results. We base your personalized sessions on your
unique strengths, weaknesses, style and goals. With focused attention and
constant encouragement, we keep changing it up so you’ll see results you never
Set up a Personal Training program that works for
• 30 minutes: High intensity for when you’re busy,
or simply want to feel like you’ve had an hour-long workout in
half the time.
• 60 minutes: The traditional workout model for when
you have the time, have an injury, or just want to take it
slow. Includes post-workout stretching – and twice the positive reinforcement.
• Train with great tools like BOSU, TRX, Rip Trainer,
Kettlebells and more.
• Goal-setting, program planning and before/after
• Solo or Partners: Work out by yourself or with a
friend. It’s all good, and it’s all fun.
• Indoors: Rainy? Cold? Wanna escape the fog? Train
in our Mission studio or in our new 3,700-sq ft studio in
the Financial District.
• Outdoors: Fresh air, scenery and lots of jealous people
in work clothes passing by. Click here to see our training locations
throughout the city.
• In-home training: We’ll come to you! It doesn’t
get much easier than this. All you have to do is burpee-proof the
living room. We can also hold sessions at your condo’s gym.
• Choose a trainer with the experience and
certification you prefer:
PRO trainers have a minimum of 1 nationally
recognized certification and 2 years' training experience.
ELITE trainers have 2 or more certifications and 5 years of training
MASTER trainers have 3 or more certifications and 8 years
of training experience.